Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Several Book Reviews


(couldn't finish)

I tried really hard, but I couldn't finish this.  There was something weird about Lestat talking in modern speak.  I also couldn't keep up with the Blackwood part of it because it had just been too long.  I'm sorry.  I couldn't get through it.  To be fair, I've liked several of the Vampire Chronicles, but this one, I guess I wasn't in the mood for.




5 out of 5 Stars

I absolutely loved this Pulitzer-prize winning book, but then I'm a fan for lots of characters, lots of side stories, and a sympathetic character. 

Highly recommended.


Visit me on Goodreads.com by clicking here!


Photobucket


Lori Anderson creates jewelry for her web site, Lori Anderson Designs, and wrote the blog An Artist's Year Off.  She is the creator of the Bead Soup Blog Party.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! It always makes my day!